Syntax help - word list and known characters unknown length
Sad 
Hi, it seems I went and fat fingered a 7z password on a quite important archive, but I also had the foresight to use AES256 to protect that mistake. Then removed all the unencrypted copies without thinking to test said password. +1 for confidence eh.

So, I know some rules for the passwords I create for this type of thing and tried what I think is all by hand, failed and ended up here. So far I have the hash and can get a brute force attack going but I just can't seem to wrap my head around the combination I'd need to refine this attack.

For example, I have this short word list (fictitious example), the capitalisation may be off so has to try all combos of cap/lower.
Lovely
Jubbly
Rodders
DelBoy

Then it could be prefixed and suffixed by any quantity or combo of a few known special characters eg !"£@<>.,
It may have either no prefix or suffix but unlikely to have neither.

I'm assuming this is a hybrid attack? 

Please forgive my ineptitude on this, I'll need it spoon fed if there's a kind soul out here to point me in the right direction. I hope it's an easy question and I'm just being dumb!
If you have a list of likely passwords you can use rules to generate passwords, brute force in this case will take ages...

command : hashcat --force --stdout yourlist.txt -r rules/dive.rule > output.list