How do I dump un-cracked hashes?
Hi.
So I started playing with hashcat yesterday trying to crack some MYSQL5s I have.
I'm trying to dump uncracked hashes to a seperate file. I've read FAQ and topics online but I can't get it to work either way. So here's what I'm doing...

Code:
hashcat -a 0 -m 300 --username --potfile-path mysql5.potfile hashes.txt dictionary1.txt --force --quiet

then saving from pot to file

Code:
hashcat -a 0 -m 300 --username --potfile-path mysql5.potfile --show -o zrackowane.txt --outfile-format 2 hashes.txt

and then I would like to dump remaining, un-cracked hashes in email:pass format to another file if possible.
problem is I don't know how to syntax it, I don't know what goes where on FAQ it just shows you an example which is 

Code:
./hashcat.bin --left -o leftlist.txt -m 0 hash.txt

I tried running
Code:
hashcat --left -o left_list.txt -m 300 hashes.txt

I also tried doing some workaround with --remove but it just duplicates the lines already cracked, confused really.
(07-13-2022, 12:58 PM)Incognito Wrote: Hi.
So I started playing with hashcat yesterday trying to crack some MYSQL5s I have.
I'm trying to dump uncracked hashes to a seperate file. I've read FAQ and topics online but I can't get it to work either way. So here's what I'm doing...

Code:
hashcat -a 0 -m 300 --username --potfile-path mysql5.potfile hashes.txt dictionary1.txt --force --quiet

then saving from pot to file

Code:
hashcat -a 0 -m 300 --username --potfile-path mysql5.potfile --show -o zrackowane.txt --outfile-format 2 hashes.txt

and then I would like to dump remaining, un-cracked hashes in email:pass format to another file if possible.
problem is I don't know how to syntax it, I don't know what goes where on FAQ it just shows you an example which is 

Code:
./hashcat.bin --left -o leftlist.txt -m 0 hash.txt

I tried running
Code:
hashcat --left -o left_list.txt -m 300 hashes.txt

I also tried doing some workaround with --remove but it just duplicates the lines already cracked, confused really.

The -o is for cracked hashes. Instead try:

Code:
hashcat --left -m 300 hashes.txt > left_list.txt
you always need to use --username, if the hashes are formatted in that specific way... (with all 3 commands: cracking, --show, --left). All need the --username setting, otherwise these commands can't know how your hash list ist formatted