Compiler Semantic Phase
I'm attempting to create a semantic phase for a C compiler using Lex and Yacc. The current issue is that if I have numerous mistakes in the c program, it quits after the first. What should I do? I've looked upon at WikiScaler.
hi,
not very acquainted with hashcat, i have a dump question ... i have installed hashcat 6.2.5 in Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS but when i used the command at terminal : "hashcat --version" it shows v5.1.0 ... so i again downloaded it from this website and extracted in /hashcat-6.2.5 folder .. again the said command shows v5.1.0 ... why ? please explain in details and also how do i install hashcat-6.2.5 ..??

thanks & regards
(07-15-2022, 09:17 AM)hetcat Wrote: hi,
not very acquainted with hashcat, i have a dump question ... i have installed hashcat 6.2.5 in Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS but when i used the command at terminal : "hashcat --version" it shows v5.1.0 ... so i again downloaded it from this website and extracted in /hashcat-6.2.5 folder .. again the said command shows v5.1.0 ... why ? please explain in details and also how do i install hashcat-6.2.5 ..??

thanks & regards

use
Code:
./hashcat
to tell linux explicit to use the binary in the directory you are right now, if not invoking this way, linux will search your PATH vars and use the installed version from your distribution