hybrid dict+mask with multiple wordlists
Question 
Hi

I have been playing around with the gui a bit.
For straight mode and straight + rules it is possible to select multiple wordlists (loaded) and they are then run in sequence.

However, I want to use hybrid dict+mask with multiple wordlist, that doesn't seem to be possible.... is that intentional?

Also, reading http://hashcat.net/wiki/mask_attack it seems like the mask chars are tried in alphabetical ascending order?
Wouldn't it make sense to use some kind of stats file (like in JTR) based on the cracked hashes in the pot file, to generate a priority of which the chars in mask mode are picked, based on their occurance in each char position for the max possible length per hash type?
Or this is already happening somehow?
I am trying a simple mask of "?d?d?d" and I notice that a lot of the found passwords at the beginning of each wordlist used have 971 and 972 .. it doesn't appear to be trying all digits (I don't see any passes with 000 or 101 etc) Could just be coinsidence I guess..
Just play a bit with oclHashcat and you will find out how efficient the built-in attacks are
So, it is not possible to run multiple wordlists in sequence with hybrid dict+mask?
Guess I would have to make a batch file manually with the commands?

Last time I spent time on this was almost 4 years ago with JTR only, and I am sure I have lots to learn with your tools, but it doesn't seem to me like you answered my questions Smile
Fair enough if the answers can be found on the wiki or in the docs, but I did look for them...