what mask and/or rule to reject on Brute-Force ?
Smile 
so I tried wpa/22000 8 lowercase digits with Brute-Force and I wanted to reduce the number of possible passwords there is

What is the Rule or mask used to reject passwords that do not contain vowels (a,i,u,e,o) in Brute-Force mode?
To create custom mask you will apply different parameters to your command. So for example using the default mask selections you can do all lowercase + digits simply by using ?l?d and attaching it to a custom character mask by using -1 thru -4

Code:
hashcat -a 3 -m 22000 -1 ?l?d hash.hc22000 ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

So to define different parameters for different positions you can always create upto 4 different custom mask.

Code:
hashcat -a -m 22000 -1 ?l?d -2 bcdfghjklmnpqrstuvwxyz?d -3 aeiou hash.hc22000 ?1?3?2?2?1?3?3?2

Sorry I also misread your question, from my knowledge there is no way to reject passwords within hashcat that do not contain a vowel. You would need to use a different piece of software and tunnel it into hashcat.

Policygen PACK would probably be your best bet for creating wordlist with specific requirements.
https://github.com/iphelix/pack
Thumbs Up 
thanks, maybe with that I only need to try 8 hashes with one part using a.i.u.e.o only