Knowing all parts of a password but not the order of them
Hi,

I've been banging my head against the wall for a few hours now, I just can't seem to figure out how to make a mask (or what attack mode to use, as dictionary mode seemed most fitting) that fits my needs. I know every part, 2 characters per part, 20 characters, or 10 parts in total.

How do I go about cracking it? I've been through a good part of the documentation but I only seem to get more lost in it. 

Thanks in advance!
The final keyspace will be 10^10, so it's gonna be a large list. I think the easiest way might be some python script where you put each group of characters in an array, and shuffle that 10.000.000.000 times to either create a wordlist or pipe the output to hashcat..... But there might be a smarter way.
(12-02-2022, 03:16 PM)b8vr Wrote: The final keyspace will be 10^10

Maybe 10! = 3'628'800 ?
So we have 10 parts consisting of 2 characters correct? However, the issue you are running into is the order of those 10 parts? or do you know SPECIFICALLY where multiple parts are located but just cant remember a few? The smaller we can compose this attack the quicker it would be. Otherwise, it seems like you would need to use a wordlist consisting of all your candidates 10x but not have repeating candidates correct?
(12-02-2022, 06:45 PM)slyexe Wrote: So we have 10 parts consisting of 2 characters correct? However, the issue you are running into is the order of those 10 parts? or do you know SPECIFICALLY where multiple parts are located but just cant remember a few? The smaller we can compose this attack the quicker it would be. Otherwise, it seems like you would need to use a wordlist consisting of all your candidates 10x but not have repeating candidates correct?

10 parts consisting of 2 characters, yes. 1 or 2 of the parts consist of 1 character and 1 or 2 other parts consist of 3 characters, if we need to be precise right now.

I thought I knew where parts are located but if I was correct, I would have guessed my password. So no, I do not know the specific location of any of the parts. 

No repeating candidates, correct.