Run in cloud
I am using runpod.io. There is nVidia driver 515 and CUDA 11.7.
Seems like hashcat 6.2.6 and also 6.2.5 are not happy with those versions.
I am getting errors compiling kernels for those cards and with that drivers.

Anyone solved that for cloud or runpod.io?
Just download the premade binaries?
(12-17-2022, 12:58 AM)slyexe Wrote: Just download the premade binaries?

That's the way I do it, so?

You as a Senior Member don't know that hashcat is compiling kernels for GPUs?
lol sorry I misinterpret your statement as if you were compiling the source. Eitherway, not sure what error you're receiving so just post your terminal to give us a better understanding.
[Image: TiUG5vC.jpg]

So?
Your original error report describes errors with compilation, but your screenshot does not show any compilation errors but rather just shows that there is no CUDA detected. Is CUDA properly detected on this system with earlier versions of hashcat?

Also some of your replies in this thread and other threads have been pretty aggressive. Please stay constructive and polite.
~
(12-28-2022, 04:24 PM)royce Wrote: Your original error report describes errors with compilation, but your screenshot does not show any compilation errors but rather just shows that there is no CUDA detected. Is CUDA properly detected on this system with earlier versions of hashcat?

Also some of your replies in this thread and other threads have been pretty aggressive. Please stay constructive and polite.

I received answers not in topic thrice from one person, so I get angry about that guy tells me nothing about my problem and spoils the need for info (no one else answered my questions then).

For this topic: I was using prepared docker images, with CUDA and nVidia drivers, but they didn't wanted to work in cloud. I couldn't reproduce the error later but I resolved that by using other docker images:
 - nvidia/opencl:devel-ubuntu18.04
 - nvidia/cuda:11.8.0-devel-ubuntu22.04

Then hashcat started working.