combinatorX on GPU
With the push towards passphrases, I'm working on building a process for cracking 3-4+ word passphrases with a small set of rules and looking at combinatorX. I'm working with fast hashes (NTLM) and, as expected, it's performing incredibly slow in stdin mode.

I'd like to be able to use fairly large dictionaries (10k words), a minimum of 3 words, and use a rules attack (I've been testing with OneRuleToRuleThemStill.rule but hope to add more rules depending on results). The problem is that bottleneck is making the process so slow it will never finish (400Gh/s without combinatorX vs 18Kh/s with optimized kernel - and 10Kh/s without the optimized kernel).

An example command:

Code:
./hashcat-utils/src/combinatorX.bin -1 words.txt -2 words2.txt -3 words3.txt | sudo hashcat-6.2.6/hashcat.bin -m 1000 -w 4 -O hash.txt -r OneRuleToRuleThemStill/OneRuleToRuleThemStill.rule

Are there any other tools out there that can leverage the GPU from the start to combine dictionaries so that it won't be orders of magnitude slower on fast hashes?