Avoid duplicate attempts caused by the collision of different masks
Say for example i try the following mask made up of lower case and numbers -1 ?d?l  ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 without much success.
Upon figuring out the above mask doesn't work I then create my own custom charset by removing several lower case characters and adding other upper case characters from the above already tried charset.
How can i try my newly configured mask without computing twice the collision/intersection of the two masks?
Is there some tool that could generate a list of masks which represent the difference between the two or something simillar?
Can i apply a conditional rule to exclude attempts of the form " -1 ?d?l  ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1" using hashcat or some other tool?
Couldn't find anything so far, is it possible what i'm trying to achieve?
This would be something that the hashcat brain server would be able to process. I am not familiar with setting up, or using hashcat brain but I'm sure reading up on it might enlighten you with what you're looking for.
I'm not aware of anything that will easily pre-process a set of masks and do intersection / difference / etc.. And in this case, even if there were, depending on how much you had previously exhausted, it might produce quite a few more-specific masks. And there's a little autotuning overhead for each mask, so it might not even be worth the trade-off (faster to re-run the entire attack). You'd basically have to do the math and benchmark both options to see if it's worth the trade-off.

You could write something that would expand all possible ?l vs ?d variants, and then simply remove the ones you'd already exhausted.
~