Using autocrack.py
Hello,

I came across autocrack.py I modified the baseinstallpath to point to the correct folder for my environment.  My question is how exactly do I run this python script?  I didn't see anywhere to tell it where the hashes are either to use. I tried googling it but couldn't really find anything helpful.
So I started getting somewhere. Below is what I have tried but I am running into this error now. Inside of the autocrack.py I don't see anything telling it to look for that particular folder called wordlists. It looks like everything is supposed to be dumped in one location which I did besides the hashes themselves. It appears to be looking for a wordlists folder inside of the Hashcat folder I pointed it to. I created a wordlists folder in there and threw in rockyou.txt to see if that would help but it still says no such file or directory.

python3 autocrack.py -m 1000 -r all -w all -i ~/Desktop/HashesComplete.txt
Finding all wordlists in path ~/Documents/Hashcat/wordlists/...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/infoseckali/Documents/Hashcat/autocrack.py", line 385, in <module>
main()
File "/home/infoseckali/Documents/Hashcat/autocrack.py", line 320, in main
masterWordlist[0] = findWordlists(0,args.wlfilter)
File "/home/infoseckali/Documents/Hashcat/autocrack.py", line 243, in findWordlists
tempList = [os.path.join(BASESUPPORTFILESPATH,'wordlists/',wlf) for wlf in os.listdir(path=os.path.join(BASESUPPORTFILESPATH,'wordlists/'))]
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '~/Documents/Hashcat/wordlists/'
Code:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '~/Documents/Hashcat/wordlists/'

just depending on this two line, the script is looking for wordlists under this directory, but didnt find anything there
(07-20-2023, 05:22 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
Code:

just depending on this two line, the script is looking for wordlists under this directory, but didnt find anything there

That's where I am confused because I created a folder under Hashcat called wordlists and threw in rockyou.txt inside of that folder.  I attached a screenshot showing the folder.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot 2023-07-20 112654.png (Size: 18.42 KB / Downloads: 7)