method 22000 doesn't work
(08-20-2023, 05:49 PM)meow Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 04:02 PM)marc1n Wrote: hipFuncGetAttribute is missing from HIP shared library.

Memory.Total...: 2048 MB (limited to 1523 MB allocatable in one block)

This mode will not work properly on such a configuration
Why not? What's wrong with it? Is it 2048 MB or hipFuncGetAttribute?

(08-20-2023, 04:19 PM)4nn13 Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 04:02 PM)marc1n Wrote: hipFuncGetAttribute is missing from HIP shared library.

Memory.Total...: 2048 MB (limited to 1523 MB allocatable in one block)

This mode will not work properly on such a configuration

so how to change the limitation

Overshoot it? If I understood correctly, you would rather change the effect than the cause. That's called a workaround, among other things, and it doesn't always work. If it's a low memory issue, then it's a lower bound limit, and then you need to at least reach the lower minimum limit. But there is nothing wrong with overshooting it. More is better.

If the issue is the missing hipFuncGetAttribute function, then you need to install it. If it's in a library called HIP, then you need to install that library if you haven't already. If this library is not compatible with AMD GPUs, then you need to get a different laptop, one with an NVIDIA GPU, and preferably more than 2048 MB. Or get a desktop PC.

1st I don't think you understood correctly,
2nd there is nothing to do with hipfuncGetAttribute although there are some issue with the function but nothing to do with d 2 i assume that you didn't read the output though, I'm looking a solution to solve this problem, not looking for an advice to buy a new computer.