Restore but Change Settings?
When you restore from a session, all you do is give it the session name and restore command, you don't give it any of the other program options. 

Is there a way to restore a session but DO change some of those settings. Specifically which devices you are using? Right now I'm running GPU only but lets say my machine is going to be doing nothing next week and I want to use it's GPU and CPU for a while, can I restore but change my -d -D settings? Then change back later? Or if I add a second GPU mid-crack, can I restore but also add that GPU to the session?
Yep - it's a bit arcane, but see: https://github.com/philsmd/analyze_hc_restore
~
Yikes, that is a lot.

Here's a thought if any of the devs are looking for wishlists...

The current restore commands would stay the same, but any other flags you set in addition to them would override what was saved in the session.

Or instead of that (or in addition to that), a simpler form of saving your progress where instead of a full 'session', you're only saving how far through a wordlist you are, and when 'restoring', how far through a wordlist you want to start.

Just some thoughts.
So I'm lookin gthrough the help for that perl script and while it does have a -d option to set the devices you want to run, it seems to lack the -D option to set the KINDS of devices you want to run. Does that mean it's not possible to edit a .restore file to have it change from running GPU only, to running CPU and GPU?