I need rules, please help, thanks
I need rules to convert words into such a result

123 > 3213123
Abc123 > 321cbA6Abc123
pa@ss123456789 > 987654321ss@ap14pa@ss123456789

Invert the word + word length + word original

please help, thanks!
This would have to be done externally and isn't possible in Hashcat
You can easily build this yourself since it is just three parts. I will call the original dictionaryt right.txt
The left part is the original dictionary but reverse, run original.txt with rule 'r'  and print the reverse to left.txt using hashcat --stdout option.
Second part is the length of the line, see this link, just print output to file middle.txt, see this link
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1675...line-tools

Use two combinator attacks to create the combinations from the files left.txt, middle.txt right.txt , first generate left_middle.txt then left_middle_right.txt
(03-05-2024, 02:44 PM)monyanus Wrote: You can easily build this yourself since it is just three parts. I will call the original dictionaryt right.txt
The left part is the original dictionary but reverse, run original.txt with rule  'r'  and print the reverse to left.txt using hashcat --stdout option.
Second part is the length of the line, see this link, just print output to file middle.txt, see this link
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1675...line-tools

Use two combinator attacks to create the combinations from the files left.txt, middle.txt right.txt , first generate left_middle.txt then left_middle_right.txt

Thank you for providing the idea. I think the more calculations there are, the slower the cracking speed will be. Of course, I haven't tested the command about length yet. And I think using hashcat -- stdout is not suitable for large dictionaries as it can lead to insufficient memory. I have some questions to ask tomorrow, as our local time is very late. thanks
Quote:Thank you for providing the idea. I think the more calculations there are, the slower the cracking speed will be. Of course, I haven't tested the command about length yet. And I think using hashcat -- stdout is not suitable for large dictionaries as it can lead to insufficient memory. I have some questions to ask tomorrow, as our local time is very late. thanks

Sure provide us with more information like dictionary size in GB, hash mode etc. What I propose is just creating a new dictionary based on those three parts which you generate separately. This should be rather fast, no problem to do this for files with a size of 1-100 GB.
Since what you are asking is a linear transformation of the original dictionary, the speed will depend on your drive, so best to store it on an M2 SSD if you observe your cracking speed to be lower than expected.
What I originally proposed to put them together with a combinator attack, that whas a mistake of mine since it creates all combinations, instead use:
paste left.txt middle.txt right.txt > left_middle_right.txt

The command above will just merge the first line of the three files, then the second, etc. which is what you want.