Help please
I am using a flipper zero to acquire pmkid files and eapol handshakes.. I have followed directions I have found on YouTube but I do not have success, instead I get this...

..never mind I tried to upload a picture and the forum says it is too large..

I am getting a bunch of 0x000007fffa6d12deoe bla bla bla but a bunch of them..I have followed the directions perfectly and have tried many word lists and I don't know wtf to do.
Cropped pic

Attached Files
.jpg   20240409_133010.jpg (Size: 352.84 KB / Downloads: 19)
Sorry you may need to be a little more clear. You have captured PMKIDs and created a hashlist? Or you are having issues capturing data?
The image you have posted is in regards to running what software on what system?
Capturing the data is piece of cake, its getting hashcat to work as illustrated on talking saswuatches YouTube channel. I capture pmkid files, run em through wire shark, search eoapl files, I then save as, use hashcat website to convert pmkid/pcap to hc22000 then this is the command I use in hashcat. I have to use -D1 to run it through gpu other wise it won't work, says not enough alocatablw memory.

Hashcat -D1 -m 22000 (filename).hc22000 (pwtextlist).txt

It runs, but my results is just a bunch of jiberish like in the photo. I'm using windows 10 on an older kind of slow computer.
You should easily be able to install hcxtools on your flipper zero to properly extract the PMKID's and Handshakes. Would be much easier and completely compatible with hashcat, that way your captures and your hashcat files are stored on the flipper zero and can be used on any computer you want to plug the flipper zero into.

So once you have your capture converted, how did you install hashcat? What GPU are you using? Does hashcat -I output any information? Are you using a virtual machine? With such a small snippit of an image I can't assist much without more information.
Would you be willing to help me and text me on my phone? I wanna be able to send you full pictures and cannot on this forum
I am successfully extracting pmkid files with wifi marauder, I am using -D1 to use gpu because has more allocatable mb. This is how in use hashcat. I open the folder, I type 'cmd' to open hashcat in the command prompt and command looks like this:

hashcat -D1 -m22000 filename.hc22000 hak5.txt

The filename.hc22000 file is a pmkid file I extracted and then used hashcat pmkid to hc22000 converter, the handshake extraction is successful so I save to a name that is easy and short to type, hence filename.hc22000.

Hashcat runs and everything seems to be working as it should however my results are a huge amount of numbers in a bunch of colums..I am not getting the password cracked as I am hoping. I have used one of the passwords in the hak5.txt on my own network for testing so I know the info is there and the handshake capture is successful. What am I doing wrong?
Hashcat -I shows me my information on the backend device I use number 2, I misspoke in my last post I by pass gpu and run device 2 using cpu using command -D1..

Device 2
4022 mb (limited 502 allocatable in one block)
Mem free 1979 mb
Local memory 32kb
Was wondering if I could maybe get some help with this?