Hashcat - Problem using the function restore
Hello,

The functions --restore is not working.

My command is hashcat.exe -a 6 -m 15200 lucas_hash.hash dic-luccas.txt ?a?a?a --session lucas3finalall

my progress is reset and the program starts at 0% again, for brute force attacks it works normally, but this hybrido way I have this problem, can someone help me?,  - hashcat.exe --session lucas3finalall --restore
It might be that you didn't hit a restore point, check this line in the output: "Restore.Point....: x/yyy (x.xx%)".
Also you can stop hashcat by pressing "c" for stopping once the next checkpoint is reached.
(05-24-2024, 09:28 PM)Xanadrel Wrote: It might be that you didn't hit a restore point, check this line in the output: "Restore.Point....: x/yyy (x.xx%)".
Also you can stop hashcat by pressing "c" for stopping once the next checkpoint is reached.

it is like this - Restore.Point....: 0/23 (0.00%) -    

2 hours running and the attack is 3 hours, but when I put restore it starts from the beginning
Likely too few words for the left side, you could modify your wordlist to include part of the right side (and reduce the right side), but it would be an advice for future attacks :p
(05-24-2024, 10:15 PM)Xanadrel Wrote: Likely too few words for the left side, you could modify your wordlist to include part of the right side (and reduce the right side), but it would be an advice for future attacks :p

Ok tks, bro
Hello, other question :

When I put this mask on, it will test all the combinations in [6]. Which mask do I set so that it tests [1-6], for example?
?a?a?a?a?a?a