password crack\recovery\help
Hello I am totally new at this and completely lost.. I have a gmail account i have forgotten the password to and i also have zero access to my old phone and recovery emails that I set up.  long story short i was poisoned and survived but my body shut down and I have been in a coma for a few weeks while my body healed from the toxin.. but , now with a wicked stutter and relearning how to walk talk and think straight i have lost key memories and what was once a almost photographic memory is mush.. please if anyone can help reach out! I have evidence of the police violating my 4th amendment rights as well as other proofs and years of memories and data collected in my apple account and gmail account that gives me access to the verification cades sent. And YES I have talked to bith Apple and Google about this and the response I was given was "without access to your email, to recieve the codes we sent, youll have to create a new account and lose that data. we cannot verify that is your account due to Privacy Policy"... This made me laugh, cause as we all know google tracks us and had so many data breaches, for them to try the privacy policy as a get out was lame.

Thanks to all be safe R
https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=fre...o_crack_it