Some minor upgrade
For Built-in characters:
?w for space and tab or append it to ?s
Some password use it, but I do not know append it to custom charset

For restore file
change default name restore file. (ex. --restore:my.restore, without :my.restore use default name)
If use two oclhashcat from one directory (ex. -d1 ane -d2), one crash because do not write to restore file.

Are you planning to implement the preprocessor to rules ?
Would considerably ease the reading rules file and reduce it. I have very good rules file for JtR, but I can use is only partially Sad

P.S. If you need beta testers, I can
Quote:For Built-in characters:
?w for space and tab or append it to ?s
Some password use it, but I do not know append it to custom charset

yeah, i have seen passwords with space but with tab? however, you can add them to -1 as you can add every char you want to -1. thats why i think no special new shortcut is needed. try: -1 "?l " this would add a space to the lowercase charset a-z.

Quote:For restore file
change default name restore file. (ex. --restore:my.restore, without :my.restore use default name)
If use two oclhashcat from one directory (ex. -d1 ane -d2), one crash because do not write to restore file.

i can do it like jtr it does with so called sessions. i like the idea. but only if i find some spare time for it. as a workaround, install oclhashcat into two diffrent directories.

Quote:Are you planning to implement the preprocessor to rules ?
Would considerably ease the reading rules file and reduce it. I have very good rules file for JtR, but I can use is only partially Sad

i have not planned to implement the preprocessor. i wrote an external tool called maskprocessor to emulate this feature. but it is not public. i send you the url to this in PM.

Quote:P.S. If you need beta testers, I can

if you want beta version, come to IRC please.