HD 5770 - memory error?
Hi all,

Am I correct in thinking my graphics card is corrupt or am I just doing something incorrect in terms of syntax. The code below is what happens when I try and run oclHashcat on my ubuntu 12.04 machine with an HD5770 attached.

Thanks for any help.

Code:
alecjtaylor@ubuntu-desktop:~/Downloads$ ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin -m 0 -a 3 -o cracked.txt -n 4 hashes.txt -1 l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?
*** glibc detected *** ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000000cdb3d0 ***
*** glibc detected *** ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0000000000cdb7e0 ***
I am not using ubuntu so I can't help you with that, but I see your command line might need adjustment.

Swap this part...

-1 l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?

For this...

-1 ?l ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

This will test 11 character long of lower case alpha which seems to be what you are trying to do.
Thanks for the tip, you are correct regarding the lower case alpha string. Fingers crossed someone can shed some light on the memory issues.
my pc is not supporting graphic card i dont know..........what is the problem???....guys is anyone help me....to get out of this problem??
(12-11-2012, 02:07 AM)colenz Wrote: my pc is not supporting graphic card i dont know..........what is the problem???....guys is anyone help me....to get out of this problem??

So problem is that your pc does not support graphics card. Bad. Try other pc