oclHashcat-plus is outdated now that it's 2013 :P?
Like half an hour ago it hit New Years and I tried to crack something just recently after getting home and I get the error that oclHashcat-plus is outdated. I kinda figured that it was due to it being 2013 and I turned my clock back a day and it worked perfectly fine.

Is this just me and is oclHashcat-plus meant to do this Tongue? I don't really mind turning my clock back a day because it's no biggie.
You must be using a very old version. This question comes up every year from people who are running outdated versions. See http://hashcat.net/forum/thread-768.html...t=timebomb
I'm using v0.09 which is the most updated on the website and forums as far as I know. I re-downloaded v0.09 and tried that and still got the issue unless I turned my date on my computer back to 2012. Probably doing something wrong then but it's not a major issue.
I do have a v0.10 beta ready for release. The problem why I dont do is more because of the catalyst driver. If I do a release, it will be for catalyst 12.8 which is very old now. But all the later ones are either slower and/or unstable. I hoped a newer catalyst will fix at least the performance problems so all I did in the last weeks is to wait for a new driver so I can release v0.10.

Now with the timebomb I am forced to release and I will stick to catalyst 12.8.
I am preparing for release, give me a few hours
Awesome, thanks Smile. If you're receiving the error you can easily just turn your system clock back a day anyway.
I have a question, I did see that the new hashcat has been released, for now the only new I see is this

Speed.GPU.#1...: 14437.0k/s
Recovered......: 0/8863 Digests, 0/1 Salts
Progress.......: 2209013760/38316118196 (5.77%)

the way that the speed of GPU is showed, but is there anything else new? About performance? or anything other?
(01-01-2013, 01:47 PM)eljolot Wrote: is there anything else new? About performance? or anything other?

did you even bother to read the release notes before posting this question?
I'm a little clueless. I was looking in the main page of oclhashcat for the changes. I founded that release notes thanks a lot Big Grin
(01-01-2013, 01:48 PM)epixoip Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 01:47 PM)eljolot Wrote: is there anything else new? About performance? or anything other?

did you even bother to read the release notes before posting this question?