What i am doin wrong
Progress jumps to 100% in a few secs since start like it cracked them all but that's impossible, what's goin on

i'm not sure why you are saying "like it cracked them all", when you're only trying to crack a single hash.

"Progress: " does not indicate whether the hash is cracked or not. it simply indicates how far along you are in the current attack.

as you can see from the "Recovered:" line, you recovered 0 of 1 hashes.

this means hashcat checked your target hash against all of the words in your wordlist, and failed to crack the password.
First of all, welcome to hashcat forum!

- You did specify a custom charset (-1 something). If you specify a custom charset normally you also would like to specify a mask e.g. ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1, meaning that your custom charset should be *used* as such (e.g. 7 consequitives use of what you specified in -1 argument - i.e. mask of length 7 in this example).
- You should always specify the attack mode too... otherwise the default one is used, but this could be in contrast of what you wanted, maybe
- Progress means how far *hashcat is in the process of recovering the passwords and *NOT* how many passwords were cracked. There is another line saying "Recovered" that says how many of the hashes passwords were recovered.
- It seems that your dict was exhausted w/o recovering the original password, you should try to use other attack modes, try to use also rules, try other dictionaries etc. There are many possibilities...

Also, you should read at least those:
Rules
Masks

Hope this help...

BTW: also study what is written in hashcat-cli64.exe --help
Wow ... this is amazing, never thought could be so fast with CPU and a dictionary file alone, figured it out, thx guys Big Grin