Radeon HD 7470m -- oclHashcat-plus64.exe has stopped working
Hi, It runs and opens fine, But when I am to run the example, or any other crack, It closes with "oclHashcat-plus64.exe has stopped working".
I did search this forum but I couldn't find anything on the card, i'm not entirely sure if it's supported.

Edit: I can get you whatever sort of info you need.

Alright, I done a little digging, read that I needed to install some amd sdk, I installed it, It now loads and recognizes gpu, But now I have a new error.

Quote:oclHashcat-plus v0.15 by atom starting...

Hashes: 35 total, 35 unique salts, 35 unique digests
Bitmaps: 8 bits, 256 entries, 0x000000ff mask, 1024 bytes
Workload: 256 loops, 80 accel
Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c
Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c
Device #1: Caicos, 1024MB, 800Mhz, 2MCU
Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4098/m0010_a3.Caicos_1016.4_1016.4 (VM).kernel not f
ound in cache! Building may take a while...
ERROR: clBuildProgram() -11

I'll go do some digging on that too.
no, you do not need to install the sdk. in fact, it's the exact opposite -- you absolutely do not want to install the sdk!
(08-29-2013, 07:52 AM)epixoip Wrote: no, you do not need to install the sdk. in fact, it's the exact opposite -- you absolutely do not want to install the sdk!

Oh really? I wont install it again then, since I removed all amd stuff with driver fusion and such. But now I have a new error.

Quote:ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() -1

I'll do some digging on that I suppose.
your driver is not installed correctly.
uhh, ok, I'll try again then?
Guess you have a problem now, since you installed the SDK. Remove the SDK and the driver with AMD buildin tools, then the most important step, remove it again using driver fusion soft (free version is enough) and then manually remove all opencl.dll you can find on your system because its not removed by driver fusion. between each step reboot. Then at last, install cat 13.4 or 13.8beta1 (not beta2!) and try again.
Alright, I'm installing 13.4 now, I tried 13.1 before.
13.4 Only seems to let me install, AMD Catalyst Install Manager, or HDMI Audio Drivers. I'll try 13.8beta1.
Hmm, Exactly the same with 13.8beta1, any ideas?
ERROR: clBuildProgram() -11 is it still that error or did it change?