Mask >10 years for 11 char lowercase, decimal WPA2 hash
I'm trying to crack my own WPA2 password with a mask attack, its a lowercase decimal password exactly 11 characters long, I've set my charset to only use lowercase and decimal, I've then set the password length to only try 11 character passwords yet the output shows a 10+ year estimate

Code:
oclHashcat64.exe -a 3 -m 2500 --session=all -o "C:\Users\me\Downloads\hashcat-0.49\hashcatgui\capture_found.txt" --outfile-format=3 --potfile-disable -w 2 --gpu-temp-abort=90 -i --increment-min=11 --increment-max=11 -1 ?l?d "C:\Users\me\Downloads\capture.cap" ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

http://i.imgur.com/nULq4aX.png
seems legit.
When I set --increment-min=8 rather than 11 it becomes 270 days, that doesn't make sense to me shouldn't 8-11 take longer than 11-11?
Ohh, I've figured out my misunderstanding. The way progress is shown was confusing me, I assumed when using 8-11 characters that 270 days was the total estimate but its only the estimate for the 8 character keyspace
When you set it to increment, it starts cracking 8 charaters and shows you the time for that case. Afterwards comes the cracking for 9 chars, then 10 and finally 11. Each one with their own estimated running time.
Yep, that is what I misunderstood. Thanks.