Several Questions about Hashcat
Hello,

First of all, thank you for creating this amazing program.
I've been enjoy it a lot!

Question 1:
Code:
cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 --username --outfile-format=2 input.txt wordlist.txt
pause

As you can see, I'm running an input file and my wordlist to check for everything.
Now, I'm wondering how I should make Hashcat work with a combolist (email:hash). I'm using Windows.

I've tried searching the forum and came out with the --username & --outfile-format=2 also it said that I had to use --show, but where do I add this?

Question 2:
Can I adjust the maximum temperature before the "Watchdog" (I believe) sets in?

Question 3:
Could you give me some examples of your .bat files so I can learn from it?

Could you please answer these questions as simple as possible? Since I'm a noob.

Thank you for creating an awesome program.
Well to be honest it really sounds like you haven't read the --help and wiki, at least not enough. As asked already countless times the cleanest way to work with usernames is to just strip them from your list. outfile-format has nothing to do with the format of your input.
question 2:
--gpu-temp-disable Disable temperature and fanspeed readings and triggers
--gpu-temp-abort=NUM Abort session if GPU temperature reaches NUM degrees celsius

rtfm please.
sch0.org
(03-30-2015, 09:00 PM)kartan Wrote: Well to be honest it really sounds like you haven't read the --help and wiki, at least not enough. As asked already countless times the cleanest way to work with usernames is to just strip them from your list. outfile-format has nothing to do with the format of your input.
question 2:
--gpu-temp-abort=NUM Abort session if GPU temperature reaches NUM degrees celsius

rtfm please.

Hello Kartan,

Appreciate your reply to my questions, the wiki page is kinda confusing since I'm not native English plus the fact that I have dislexia.
That's why I'm seeking help here on the forum.
Thank you for answering my second question, appreciate it.

Would love to hear if you could fix my first question as well.

Thank you, again!
(03-30-2015, 09:00 PM)kartan Wrote: Well to be honest it really sounds like you haven't read the --help and wiki, at least not enough. As asked already countless times the cleanest way to work with usernames is to just strip them from your list. outfile-format has nothing to do with the format of your input.
question 2:

rtfm please.
https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-4200-po...l#pid23974
echo $time | awk '{split($0,a,":"); print a[1]}'
sch0.org