Limit cudaHashcat's GPU usage?
Hello everyone! I use cudaHashcat with my laptop's Nvidia GT 750M graphics card to crack WPA and WPA2 passwords. And that's fine and dandy for easy-to-crack passwords, for example passwords that take only an hour or two, but not over that. Because I do indeed have a laptop, it's obviously bad to expose its components to that extreme of heat that they get to because my GPU is running at full force. So, sadly, I cannot leave my laptop running overnight else it may overheat and cause serious and permanent damage. So what I'm wondering is, can I limit Hashcat's GPU usage to something like 50%? That way I could leave my laptop running overnight while I sleep without the fear of it setting on fire and burning everything in my house to ash... Hopefully one of you guys or gals can help, thanks in advanced!

EDIT: Adding the -n 1 option lowers my GPU usage to about 91%, but my laptop still rules at 61+ degrees. I'd like to lower it to around 85% to keep it from going over 60. Is this possible? Thanks!
Dug a bit more and found out some more options. Using the options --gpu-accel=1 and --gpu-loop=50 I get around 84% GPU usage. Problem solved! Hopefully this will help anyone else out there wondering this question. My only advice is to mess around with the numbers until you get what you want.
-w 1