oclHashcat v1.36 - How to install(The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali))?
Hi guys, I'm new to linux - so I havn't memorized most of the terminal commands yet. I am quite able to follow instructions though. My point is as the title describes, I need help installing oclHashcat v1.36. I've tried Google and youtube, but nothing of this new update is anywhere.

This is what I have so far -

root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~# uname -a
Linux The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) 3.18.0-kali3-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.18.6-1~kali2 (2015-03-02) x86_64 GNU/Linux
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~#
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali)
Description: The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) GNU/Linux 1.1.0
Release: 1.1.0
Codename: moto
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~# lspci | grep VGA
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF114 [GeForce GTX 560 Ti] (rev a1)
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~# lsmod |grep nvidia
nvidia 10512020 28
drm 259436 2 nvidia
i2c_core 50145 3 drm,i2c_piix4,nvidia

I haven't tried to download and install Cuda and Pyrit/Cpyrit yet because I am unsure of the versions and how to do. I had been following the guide here - http://www.blackmoreops.com/2014/06/30/T...penCL-Well (Kali)-linux-1-0-7-kernel-3-14-install-nvidia-driver-kernel-module-cuda-pyrit/ The last time I tried this guid, I got stuck on step 8 - said the file didn't exist. So before I try again, I'm asking for any help or fix before I break my OS again.. Thanks in advance!
Ok, I grew impatiente and decided to test the steps from the website once more.

I'm having the exact same terminal info as BMO in his big report https://bugs.The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali).org/view.php?id=1756