office2hashcat.py strange output
I'm working with a 97-2003 office document and when I run the office2hashcat.py I get a something I'm not sure what to do with.

XOR obfuscation detected, Password Verifier : 18e787d1 (made up numbers, but it's the same length as the output)

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

Thanks
The document is not encrypted, just password protected, so there's nothing for oclHashcat to crack. You can either just remove the password and open the document, or XOR the password to un-obfuscate it.
(04-12-2016, 06:53 AM)epixoip Wrote: The document is not encrypted, just password protected, so there's nothing for oclHashcat to crack. You can either just remove the password and open the document, or XOR the password to un-obfuscate it.

This is a silly question, but how does one go about unobfuscating a XORed office document?
(04-12-2016, 06:53 AM)epixoip Wrote: The document is not encrypted, just password protected, so there's nothing for oclHashcat to crack. You can either just remove the password and open the document, or XOR the password to un-obfuscate it.

Sorry, but how do you do this ? I searched everywhere on the internet and I wasn't able to find an answer.