Logging All Hashes
I have been trying to brute force a hash using this command but it I gave up once I made it through the 10 character passwords.

E:\Downloads\hashcat-3.10\hashcat64.exe -1 l -2 u -3 d -4 s -a 3 -m 1000 3050296b7190cefb03a9e15dad1fa02a

But, now I think I found a way to crack it as the NTLM hash is split into two string before hashed so if I can find a seven character hash that matches the first part I'll have part of the hash that I can use as a salt.  So, I'm pretty sure Hashcat cannot do that, what I want it to do is log all passwords with their hashes so I can search for the first half of the hash.

To clarify, I want to log all the passwords generated in hashcat along with their hashes into a readable file, such as a .txt file.

Sorry if this is unclear.

Edit: I realized this weakness only applies to LM hashes
You might want to spend some time reading --help, the wiki, etc as your command does not do what you think it does.

Logging all of the passwords generated by hashcat is sort of possible with --stdout, but this wouldn't make sense for what you're trying to do. What you're trying to do is just... silly.
(10-05-2016, 05:10 AM)epixoip Wrote: You might want to spend some time reading --help, the wiki, etc as your command does not do what you think it does.

Logging all of the passwords generated by hashcat is sort of possible with --stdout, but this wouldn't make sense for what you're trying to do. What you're trying to do is just... silly.

I know it's weird, but it could be used to crack an LM hash over 7 characters long quickly, too bad I only have an NTLM hash.