Yep going insane here
Hey I dont understand what changed but hashcat isnt able to locate my wordlist or something
im using 
Hashcat64.exe -m 2500 home.hccap rockyou.txt pause
And now im getting Error: No such file or directory
ok this use to work in oclhashcat, now i dont know what changed but obviously im missing something. Could someone shoot me some intel?

The wordlist and capture are in the same folder they have been in, ive already ran a 10 digit numeric brute force that ran perfectly, but now that im trying to run a wordlist im getting this error..
(12-11-2016, 11:47 AM)goneinsane Wrote: Hey I dont understand what changed but hashcat isnt able to locate my wordlist or something
im using 
ok this use to work in oclhashcat, now i dont know what changed but obviously im missing something. Could someone shoot me some intel?

The wordlist and capture are in the same folder they have been in, ive already ran a 10 digit numeric brute force that ran perfectly, but now that im trying to run a wordlist im getting this error..

Try writing out the whole directory for the files example /root/home.hccap /root/rockyou.txt
(12-12-2016, 08:56 AM)Clopez46 Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 11:47 AM)goneinsane Wrote: Hey I dont understand what changed but hashcat isnt able to locate my wordlist or something
im using 

Try writing out the whole directory for the files example /root/home.hccap /root/rockyou.txt

Or add an attack mode. "-a 0"
im using windows, tried both, now im at 
Hashcat64.exe -a 0 -m 2500 tester.hccap C:\Users\mywindows\Desktop\hashcat\hashcat-3.20\rockyou.txt pause

Is there any way i can get oclhashcat working? It worked perfectly i dont know why people try to force updates on others.. 
When i try to load oclhashcat it says " error there is a newer version " 
and the window just closes..
If there is a way to fix the new hashcat that would be great but i also just tried updating, I was running 3.10 just updated to 3.20 and im getting the same problem, so it isnt like im just running a bad build.
Holly shiza i took pause out of the equation and whalla its working, jeeze i guess it was assuming the command pause was the directory or something