OpenCL Platform #1: Mesa, skipped! No OpenCL compatible devices found
I installed a The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) Linux VM (64bit, newest version) on my PC and i wanted to use hashcat on it.
So i started it (v 3.1) and tried an example md5-hash (filename: test.hash) with a dictionary (filename: dictionary.txt in my 'mytestfolder'-folder) with the command

Code:
hashcat -a 0 -m 0 test.hash ./mytestfolder/dictionary.txt

All i've got was the following error-message: 

OpenCL Platform #1: Mesa, skipped! No OpenCL compatible devices found

ERROR: No devices found/left

I've got an Intel Core cpu and a AMD Radeon gpu.
I used google and the search function in this forum because i know that this is a common problem but still dont know how to solve this...
For example this (doesn't helped me) and this (only for 32 bit systems). Do i also have to change some settings in my The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) vm or virtualbox, so hashcat can use my gpu/cpu?
You need to install an OpenCL runtime for your CPU
Now i tried the AMD App SDK for linux 64 bit and i get the following error message instead

"Generating bitmap tables with 16 bits...
ERROR: clGetPlatformIDs(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR"

Is there any workaround with this? I searched the last 5 hours threw the whole internet and can't find something that works with my intel cpu or my amd gpu. All i've got is now the next error message. :/
Also i cant find the correct download for my The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) linux aka debian on the official intel website. I will try this tutorial tomorrow.
From main page:

AMD users on Windows require "AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition" (15.12 or later)
AMD users on Linux require "AMDGPU-Pro Driver" (16.40 or later)
Intel CPU users require "OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors" (16.1.1 or later)
Intel GPU on Windows users require "OpenCL Driver for Intel Iris and Intel HD Graphics"
Intel GPU on Linux users require "OpenCL 2.0 GPU Driver Package for Linux" (2.0 or later)
NVidia users require "NVIDIA Driver" (367.x or later)
Thanks! I tried the AMDGPU-Pro Driver and had some issues with the installation. After i tried the "OpenCL 2.0 GPU Driver Package for Linux" everything works fine. Great tool, thanks for your help!