Help generating password command
I need help generating a password command for my old litecoin wallet. I know what the password should be, but i was using a wireless keyboard to type it in(that sometimes drops letters) and i didn't think to verify it before i set it.(This was 4 years ago), i'm so much smarter now? Im an idiot, i realize this, lets get a good laugh and then maybe help me out of pity? My question is, how do i write a command to check for this example:

What the password should be:
Blame - It On The Rain

Examples of what i need to generate:
Blae-It On The Rain
Blme It O The Rain

--I need to account for missing letters/spaces, but not necessarily each instance of that letter.(the first "a" is missing in "Blme", but the second one could be there in "Rain")
--I know all the letters/symbols that could possibly be in the password, i just don't know which ones were successfully transmitted.

Any tips/advice would be dandy. Thanks in advance!
(08-15-2017, 10:01 PM)bluepeoplerock Wrote: I need help generating a password command for my old litecoin wallet. I know what the password should be, but i was using a wireless keyboard to type it in(that sometimes drops letters) and i didn't think to verify it before i set it.(This was 4 years ago), i'm so much smarter now? Im an idiot, i realize this, lets get a good laugh and then maybe help me out of pity? My question is, how do i write a command to check for this example:

What the password should be:
Blame - It On The Rain

Examples of what i need to generate:
Blae-It On The Rain
Blme It O The Rain

--I need to account for missing letters/spaces, but not necessarily each instance of that letter.(the first "a" is missing in "Blme", but the second one could be there in "Rain")
--I know all the letters/symbols that could possibly be in the password, i just don't know which ones were successfully transmitted.

Any tips/advice would be dandy. Thanks in advance!

If your only problems is dropped letters/characters from the phrase, why not using a rule like this (see attachment)? It's a copy of the toggle5.rule replaced with the O rule and it's limited to a password of length 15, but I think you get the idea an you can extend it if needed.

.txt   o5.txt (Size: 69.47 KB / Downloads: 6)