Need Help | SHA256
Hello !

I need to "crack" a SHA256 hash with 32 characters (yes , it's a long number) but I know the order of the first 20 characters rest of them are randomly generated. 

This is the code I try to run :

hashcat64.exe -m 1400 -a 3 -i --increment-min 32 --increment-max 32 x.hash ?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

This is what I get  :

Code:
[i][size=x-small]Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 75c[/size][/i]

[i][size=x-small]Integer overflow detected in keyspace of mask: ?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a[/size][/i]

[i][size=x-small]The wordlist or mask that you are using is too small.[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]This means that hashcat cannot use the full parallel power of your device(s).[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Unless you supply more work, your cracking speed will drop.[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]For tips on supplying more work, see: https://hashcat.net/faq/morework[/size][/i]

[i][size=x-small]Approaching final keyspace - workload adjusted.[/size][/i]

[i][size=x-small]Session..........: hashcat[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Status...........: Exhausted[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Hash.Type........: SHA-256[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Hash.Target......: 0ab5fadcc12d457294fb2a38f07a665d2e63c2f7088cbaa23cf...bef80a[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Time.Started.....: Mon Aug 14 03:28:13 2017 (0 secs)[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Time.Estimated...: Mon Aug 14 03:28:13 2017 (0 secs)[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Guess.Mask.......: ?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?d-?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a [32][/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Guess.Queue......: 1/1 (100.00%)[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Speed.Dev.#3.....:        0 H/s (0.00ms)[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Recovered........: 0/1 (0.00%) Digests, 0/1 (0.00%) Salts[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Progress.........: 0[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Rejected.........: 0[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Restore.Point....: 0[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Candidates.#3....: [Generating][/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]HWMon.Dev.#3.....: Temp: 49c Fan: 25% Util: 37% Core: 950MHz Mem:1000MHz Bus:4[/size][/i]

[i][size=x-small]Started: Mon Aug 14 03:28:12 2017[/size][/i]
[i][size=x-small]Stopped: Mon Aug 14 03:28:14 2017[/size][/i]

Any advice will be high apreciated
10^10 + 95^12 is far greater than 2^64 - 1.
Translation of epixoip's post: Your keyspace is too large for hashcat to handle, even the 64 bit version. There's not enough memory addresses. No you can't get more until an OS and hardware are made that support higher than 64 bits.

But even if there wasn't a memory limitation, it's still too large. Even if all the digits were known, a 12-character brute force isn't practical. The practical upper limit (currently) is about 6-7 characters. Maybe 8 with some really, really good hardware.

Unless there's some pattern to the second part you can use to narrow down the keyspace, it is uncrackable currently. The pattern could be "chosen by a human" rather than a computer generated random password with 95 possible characters in each position.
Thanks for answers guys . Will do more research about posible vulnerabilites like colision atack
@rsberzerker you do not need a 128-bit CPU and/or 128-bit OS to do 128-bit math Wink

Internally hashcat uses uint64 for pretty much everything, including keyspace. But as hardware gets faster and clusters get larger, we will need to rewrite hashcat to use uint128. It's a major change that will require a lot of work, and historically there's been little to no incentive to do this. But Sagitta HPC already has several clients who can realistically brute force keyspaces larger than 2^64 - 1, so the change will likely occur in Hashstack first and will maybe get backported to Hashcat later, and it will probably happen relatively soon.
Any update on this? Our hardware, depending on the test case, can and has already ran up to this limit especially with faster hashes.