Buy Hybrid GPUs - Mining and Video Editing
Hi everyone!
My current GPU's 2x Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 4gb DDR5 are about to die. One of them displays artifacts once every 5 / 10 min and the other one sometimes just doesn't boot / starts. 
I Want to replace them with new Graphics cards, but as I've been out of the market for some years, I'm not really sure what to buy considering that a lot of new GPU's are in the market from both AMD and NVIDIA.
What do you guy's suggest?
I'm rendering 4k Videos and This 2 cards die at it, but they do the work (slowly and with lots of software optimization).
When I'm not rendering I want the 2 new cards to Mine.
My Budget for the upgrade is 1200€ (MAX) and I live in Portugal. So far, I've searched a little and found this page (link at the end) which gathers some Portuguese stores offers together (it's easier to sort like this). 
I'm also worried about energy efficiency. The energy here is expensive and I want to be efficient whether I mine or Edit Videos. 
Regarding the rest of the hardware I'm pretty well served, so I wont be needing any PSU, Motherboard, RAM's or other type of components. 

This are the GPU's I want to choose from (sorry for the long URL but the post tool automatically erases part of the query: 8gb ddr5 gpu below 700€
I can’t see any cards on that link, but your best options would be GTX 1070 or better. Founders edition cards are preferred for most applications.

If power consumption is a problem, stay far from AMD. (Stay far regardless)

If your question is about hybrid cards, be sure to keep the fan high enough so that the VRAM stays cool. Often times, the cooler is linked to GPU temps which would be maintained by the water loop.
(02-02-2018, 05:51 PM)soxrok2212 Wrote: I can’t see any cards on that link, but your best options would be GTX 1070 or better. Founders edition cards are preferred for most applications.

If power consumption is a problem, stay far from AMD. (Stay far regardless)

If your question is about hybrid cards, be sure to keep the fan high enough so that the VRAM stays cool. Often times, the cooler is linked to GPU temps which would be maintained by the water loop.

Ok. Thank you for your help! I already fixed the link (somehow my browser changed it)
Btw, your refering to AMD as a bad solution (if you want power eficient systems). While in full load, the issue still stands?
Thanks.
Especially under full load. Although the power consumption can vary significantly depending on what you mine.