A few errors
Shocked 
I haven't changed anything on system, but Hashcat she is acting weird lately. I have recently started receiving these errors after running Hashcat for a few minutes.

Mostly these two errors.
clWaitForEvents(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR
clGetEventProfilingInfo(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR

Sometimes these errors.
clGetEventPrCL_INVALID_COMMAND_QUEUE RESOURCES
clFinish(): nts(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR

Hashcat won't give any errors and run fine when running with lower clock rate/power limit than what I have always been running. That's what I find odd and doubt it's just a driver issue.
I even did a fresh install of OS, drivers and Hashcat on spare drive and still receive errors with clock rate/power limit of what I always run. Makes me think it's hardware related now, could be?
Hmm ... yeah, if it's only happening under higher load, it could be hardware-related or thermal-related. The tell is that it's intermittent.
~
Is there any other sure way to tell by error logs/commands or something else? Could help narrow it down and save a hassle since I'm running multiple GPU.

Mainly the first two errors, what exactly do they mean?
The UNKNOWN_ERROR family is exactly that - an unexpected, difficult-to-classify-by-OpenCL error condition. I don't have a lot of experience in that area, but if it's probably hardware, you'll have to do hardware-level diagnostic work (trying to isolate components, temporarily rearranging cooling, etc.)
~