Can't Get Past "hashcat (v4.2.1) starting..."
For some reason I can't get hashcat to start or do anything. No matter what command I throw at it, it just says "hashcat (v4.2.1) starting..." and then dies, can't even get it to produce an error. Output below:

c:\hashcat>hashcat64 -a 0 -m 9400 hash.txt pass.txt
hashcat (v4.2.1) starting...

c:\hashcat>hashcat64 -I
hashcat (v4.2.1) starting...

c:\hashcat>

I have verified that my GPU driver is up to date and that I have the latest hashcat files. I'm trying to run it on Windows 10 x64. I feel like I'm missing something simple because what's odd is if I use the The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) app from the Windows store, that at least detects the CPU and runs.

I admit, I am a n00b, so if any more info is needed to help troubleshoot, I'll try my best to provide it. I'm at a loss for what to try next since I've never had issues with any of the other machines I use hashcat on. Any help is greatly appreciated. System info is below in case it helps. 

OS = Windows 10 Education 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134)
CPU = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700k
GPU = GeForce GTX 1080 Hydrocopper
GPU Driver = GeForce Game Ready Driver Version: 416.34
Something is badly broken with your OpenCL drivers. You probably have a bad driver installed. This doesn't necessarily have to be your nvidia graphics driver.
Big Grin 
(10-27-2018, 10:51 AM)undeath Wrote: Something is badly broken with your OpenCL drivers. You probably have a bad driver installed. This doesn't necessarily have to be your nvidia graphics driver.

Thank you kind sir, you are a genius! This pointed me in the right direction, got it working perfectly. For some reason the integrated GPU wasn't uninstalled correctly which somehow was causing OpenCL drivers not to load. Manually uninstalled remnants of the integrated GPU and that solved it immediately. Big Grin