OpenCL problem
Tongue 
MacBook Air + VMWare Fusion with Windows 10 x64

problem with OpenCL

waht's packet and GPU driver i need for VMWare VGA ?

----
Cannot find an OpenCL ICD loader library.

You are probably missing the native OpenCL runtime or driver for your platform.

* AMD GPUs on Windows require this runtime and/or driver:
  "AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition" (15.12 or later)
* Intel CPUs require this runtime and/or driver:
  "OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors" (16.1.1 or later)
* Intel GPUs on Windows require this runtime and/or driver:
  "OpenCL Driver for Intel Iris and Intel HD Graphics"
* NVIDIA GPUs require this runtime and/or driver:
  "NVIDIA Driver" (367.x or later)
----

donwloaded - OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors - but its do not installed (error)

Thank you for help !
(11-06-2018, 01:15 AM)rabbit.psg Wrote: MacBook Air 

Simple solution, don't use a laptop.
don't run hashcat in a VM
any idea ? )
As far as I know it's not possible to pass through the GPU with a system with only 1 GPU and furthermore VM doesn't support this GPU passthrough feature (as far as I know). It's also very complex and error prone with other virtualization solutions (as far as I know) and the reason is that the guest operating system needs to have full access to the GPU (which is also very dangerous, security-wise).

I think on mac you could just use boot camp with windows and it should be working (because it's different from a virtualization solution like VM).

I also agree with @slyexe and @undeath that you should avoid both virtualization and cracking on a laptop.
You can use hashcat directly on mac (without virtualization). Just clone the git repo from https://github.com/hashcat/hahscat , init the submodules (run git submodule update --init) and run make. Afterwards the hashcat binary should be build correctly. (btw: you might need to install some homebrew packages like git and I think that hashcat itself is also available as a homebrew package, but it might not always be up to date)
thanks for the detailed answer !
I will install a hashcat on a poppy as you described