GeForce RTX 2070 Mobile comptable?
Information 
Hi,

I wanted to check if the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design / Turing was compatable please - the Mobile Version

According to the link here - https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/gam...20-series/
the card has 2304 CUDA Cores.

It is not however listed here - http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus but then again no RTX cards are so it may not of been updated as the card is pretty much brand new to the market.

Any advice of help would be appreciated. ( can't currently get the drivers working on The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) to test for myself) hence the question.

Thanks.
All the RTX cards are supported by hashcat, however their performance per $ is not worth it for the moment. Most RTX cards only show improved rates of ~10% increase over the GTX 10 series. However, running a MOBILE card with hashcat in a laptop isn't recommended as the chassis are not built for continuous max loads without running into heating issues. You're better off just buying a 1080ti desktop with proper airflow. I could understand if you're running short attacks but again I'd suggest saving some money and choose a different route.
(03-17-2019, 04:32 AM)slyexe Wrote: All the RTX cards are supported by hashcat, however their performance per $ is not worth it for the moment. Most RTX cards only show improved rates of ~10% increase over the GTX 10 series. However, running a MOBILE card with hashcat in a laptop isn't recommended as the chassis are not built for continuous max loads without running into heating issues. You're better off just buying a 1080ti desktop with proper airflow. I could understand if you're running short attacks but again I'd suggest saving some money and choose a different route.

Thanks. I bought the card for pentesting when i can ssh out to my rig and wanted to quickly breeze through a few wordlists on site.

I can report I've got it all working correctly now.

Thanks.