Weird problem with -m 400
Here's a screenshot of what I have: It rejects every passwords in this mode. I have tried both Wordpress and phpbb3 hashes just in case. I did not test if there are other mode affected like this but I know that at least some other modes functions normally like Joomla. I run under Windows 7 64 bit with 1 x GTX470 and 2 x GTX460. I have tried them together (GPU) or with only one of them. I have another system with Windows 7 64 bit and 2 x GTS250 and they seem to run fine. Another possible difference between the 2 systems is that the one with problem might have the driver 285.62

Could that be the problem?

Is my command line:
Code:
cudahashcat-plus64.exe -a 0 -d 1,3,4 --remove -o found.txt -m 400 test.hash "C:\Dictionaries\rockyou.txt"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rejects are usually the result of incomaptible words in the dictionary. if the whole dictionary is rejected its mostly because of a bad newline seperator. for example, if the dictionary was stored on a mac which uses only \r as newline seperator then it will break completly. another thing to try is the driver. you should go back to ForceWare 275.33 everything past that driver is known to produce lots of problems with gpgpu.
(01-21-2012, 09:54 AM)atom Wrote: rejects are usually the result of incomaptible words in the dictionary. if the whole dictionary is rejected its mostly because of a bad newline seperator. for example, if the dictionary was stored on a mac which uses only \r as newline seperator then it will break completly. another thing to try is the driver. you should go back to ForceWare 275.33 everything past that driver is known to produce lots of problems with gpgpu.
I finally proceeded with reverting to the 275.33 driver. The problem is still actual. I really thought that it would had solved the problem but that's not it. I have checked the dictionaries and they are fine. Besides that, other modes are functioning well with them.

By the way, version 0.08 seems to have fixed the problem.
OK, thanks for the info.