Please help me
thank you
(03-01-2020, 09:14 AM)Successhalf Wrote: I want to create a password list
wordlist1 + wordlist2
Which program do I have to use

Please help me
thank you

Combinator..... Hashcat-Utils - Combinator
the question here is: why would you need to create a word list on disk ? This involves a lot of disk I/O (usage of one of the slowest components on a PC, even if it is a NVMe SSD). Remember: in addition to slow disk writings/readings (I/O) the combination of each and every word with each other also requires much more disk space than the individual files (it's n * m words worth of disk space, where n is the number of words in the first dict and m the number of words in the second dict).

hashcat has built-in support for combining 2 dicts on-the-fly with -a 1:
Code:
hashcat -m 0 -a 1 -w 4 hashes.txt dict1.txt dict2.txt
(03-01-2020, 10:25 AM)philsmd Wrote: the question here is: why would you need to create a word list on disk ? This involves a lot of disk I/O (usage of one of the slowest components on a PC, even if it is a NVMe SSD). Remember: in addition to slow disk writings/readings (I/O) the combination of each and every word with each other also requires much more disk space than the individual files (it's n * m words worth of disk space, where n is the number of words in the first dict and m the number of words in the second dict).

hashcat has built-in support for combining 2 dicts on-the-fly with -a 1:
Code:
hashcat -m 0 -a 1 -w 4 hashes.txt dict1.txt dict2.txt

This works great and is very fast, second only to masks in my experience. You can also use -j or -k to add a single rule to the left and/or right input file, respectively. https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=combinator_attack