dictionnary
Hello,

I need to crack a sha-256 hash. I want to use several dictionary at the same time, but not in a combined mode.
I saw on the site this command which does not work on my pc.
Code:
.\hashcat64.bin -m 0 -a 0 hash.txt dict1.txt dict2.txt dict3.txt

I have a "cannot execute binary file" error.

If I do this command:
Code:
.\Hashcat64.exe -m 1800 -a 0 --force -O -w 4 .\Humble_davtest.txt G:\Top2Billion-probable-v2.txt C:\temp\hashcat-5.1.0\rockyou.txt
hashcat starts with the 1st dictionary then goes on to the second.
What I would like is for him to do both at the same time.
Is it possible ?

For information I use Windows 10 with an Nvidia Gefoce gtx 1060 6gb graphics card
"at the same time" doesn't really make sense. You could start multiple hashcat instances, one for each dictionary, but that's not generally recommended.

Also, don't use --force. ever.
The .bin file is the Linux one, stick with the .exe. 

What would you like "at the same time" to look like? There are ways of interleaving the files for example, and you could pipe this to hashcat. 

But given Top2Billion is /huge/, I'd stick with the short (more likely one) first and then the Top2Billion afterwards.
(04-08-2020, 11:33 AM)undeath Wrote: "at the same time" doesn't really make sense. You could start multiple hashcat instances, one for each dictionary, but that's not generally recommended.

Also, don't use --force. ever.

ok thanks for your answer.

i think it's was possible.
U really don't need to brute "at same time" cuz your crack resources are limited.