Jetson TX1 and Jetson TX2
Lightbulb 
I am trying to solve the problem of running Hashcat on the Jetson TX1 and Jetson TX2. I have seen people conducting benchmark test on the Jetson TX2 on YouTube using CUDA and not OpenCL. I know this can be done. There are plenty of people that shows them doing it but doesn't state how. 

• Please do not provide me any solutions that shown to work on the Jetson Nano. They don't seem to work on the Jetson TX.
  • Please do not provide me any solutions that works for NVIDIA. The Jetson TX is a complete platform and not just a video card and those solutions don't work.
  • Please do not provide me with OpenCL solutions. This will take me down a deadend path. There is plenty of online comment stating that OpenCL will not work on the Jetson TX. 

The problem is OpenCL. OpenCL will not work on the Jetson TX1 and Jetson TX2 but CUDA will work. The problem I am having is to get Hashcat to use CUDA and not rely on OpenCL. When I run the following command, I get the following error. 

Command:  ./hashcat --benchmark --backend-ignore-opencl --optimized-kernel-enable

Error:
          cuLinkAddData(): a PTX JIT compilation failed

* Device #1: Kernel /home/arrow/hashcat/OpenCL/shared.cl link failed. Error Log:

ptxas application ptx input, line 9; fatal  : Unsupported .version 6.5; current version is '6.3'
          ptxas fatal  : Ptx assembly aborted due to errors

* Device #1: Kernel /home/arrow/hashcat/OpenCL/shared.cl build failed.

I know I am close but I do need help. 

I am running:

• CUDA API (CUDA 10.0)
  • uname - a: Linux Jetson-TX2 4.9.140-tegra #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jul 18 05:22:51 PDT 2019 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
  • hashcat (v5.1.0-1789-gc7da6357)
Please let me know if you have questions that can help you assist me.