oclHashcat-plus-0.07 -m 1500 crashes on Win7x64 Catalyst 12.1
Running oclHashcat-plus on Windows 7 x64, Catalyst 12.1:

This makes my display driver crash:
Code:
oclHashcat-plus64 -n 160 --runtime 43 --gpu-loops 1024 --gpu-watchdog 0 -a 3 -1 ?l?d?s?u --force -m 1500 aaaaaaaaaaaaw ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

Halving -n and --gpu-watchdog like this makes it work:
Code:
oclHashcat-plus64 -n 80 --runtime 43 --gpu-loops 512 --gpu-watchdog 0 -a 3 -1 ?l?d?s?u --force -m 1500 aaaaaaaaaaaaw ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

This means I currently can't benchmark oclHashcat-plus 0.07 (in the same way as on hashcat.net).

Ideas?

EDIT: I have the same problem with oclHashcat-lite-0.09.
oclHashcat does not crash, the driver crashes. Thats a difference. The kernel had a to long runtime before come back to host (because of high gpu-load) so the OS started to reset the driver because it thinks something bad goes on. I recommend using a onboard gpu for desktop and letting the computing gpu headless.
I'm having a very similar issue (using the latest Catalyst driver, oclHashcat-plus 0.07 causes driver crash immediately after initiating processing). I've enabled the onboard VGA adapter and shifted all desktop graphics to it, however now when I launch the same oclhashcat-plus command I get an immediate failure:

Platform: AMD compatible platform found
ERROR: ERROR: clGetDeviceID's() -1

Which I'm assuming means it's not finding my graphics cards. Is there a Windows specific setting I need to enable to allow the PCIe cards to work simultaneously or is this a mobo/bios dependent issue? Thanks!
clGetDeviceID's() -1 <- invalid opencl installation or unsupported card
Thanks Atom, that got me pointed in the right direction