How should the command line look for this?
I've spent about an hour reading on hashcat, and I got stuck on the most important part - how to apply all possible combinations for the following? I get an error that there is a syntax problem, and all the line says is a line of symbols, letters and numbers which I want to be used for up to 40 characters long password, or if possible - first 10-15, then 15-20, then 20-25, etc, and I want each symbol, letter and number in the password to be combined with each other in the possible options.

I want it to run in the background without disrupting my overall work (hence -w 1).

I want it to continue where it left off when I run it again after a PC restart, which I think I can do with -restore command.

Code:
`~1!2@3#4$€£5%6^7&89(0)[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif],[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*[/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]<.>/?] [/font][/size][/color]-_=+q[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]'[/font][/size][/color][{]}";:[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Qw[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]l[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]LkKjJhHgGfFdDsSaAzZxX[/font][/size][/color]WeErRtTyYuUiIoOpP[/font][/size][/color]cCvVbBnNmM

Code:
hashcat.exe -a 3 -m 11600 hash.hash dict.dict -D 2 -w 1 --runtime 3

Can someone help me figuring out how to do it?