Help Identify This Hash Type
Hello,

Could someone help to identify and see if hashcat supports this type of hash?

Hash is Sha-256 and salt coming with this random words, example below:

cotiarucea
bousabeacu
caethiawro
chialouchi
paiuiawafr
diotifraue
giadricrea
sleagoulea
stisloupru
crousostom

It's 10 characters salt.

Note: I want to add that this type of hash also has secret key - I am not sure if this secret key plays a role in the cracking process.

Deeply appreciate if someone can offer your advice and recommendation which mode to try in hashcat or other cracking software. I tried all the known type in hashcat known formats like:

1410 sha256($pass.$salt)
1420 sha256($salt.$pass)
1430 sha256(utf16le($pass).$salt)
1440 sha256($salt.utf16le($pass))
1450 HMAC-SHA256 (key = $pass)
1460 HMAC-SHA256 (key = $salt)

But no result - however, I am still thinking maybe I do not know the right format.

Thank You In Advance,
Paying 20$ BTC for the first person who can help identify this hash type - Only pay when I successfully be able to crack this type with hashcat or other cracking software.

I know time is valuable to everyone - help me out if you can spare the time - thank you !

If in need more information - please post your reply here or pm me !

Thanks In Advance,
The "secret" you reference is probably a pepper. Without it you won't be able to crack those hashes. Additionally you need to know how salt and pepper are applied. If you can't guess it your only bet is examining the source code that generated your hashes.
Sir Undeath,

Thank you for your reply, the problem for me is that - I do not know how to apply the secret key (pepper) with the salt. I have very little knowledge of the cracking process.

Is it possible you could give some tips how to apply this salt and secret key? maybe I could use this idea and try to see if it gives some result.

Example of The Secret Key:

r5e91059811d293fxctsyw
r5e9e608151259rhkhdWHq
r5e6a6fbc430e2RTRqLvt2
r5e621c5124d9bmdQJwGBg
r5e97e69b179fcKZ2wc5nr

Or if you would spend some time checking on this for me - I would pay for your time with better amount if it's ok with you.

I can contact you privately if you want.

Thanks & I hope you would get back to me,