Repeating Character in Mask Attack
So long story short I forgot the password on a rar file I have and I reformatted my PC so the master password on the rar program got wiped as well.

In my wordlist I have the charset "jade!" cause I'm pretty sure password used these characters but I forgot how many times each characters were repeated

My command is wrong so it only does check for j and then ja till jade! and terminates

I want to do something that increments each character up to I'd say 7 characters max and the set of the passwords it should try should contain something like these: 

jadddddeeeeeee!!!!
jaaaddddddeeeeee!!!
jaaddddee!!!!!!!

Sorry I find it hard to explain since I just discovered hashcat a few hours ago.
Well, an easy way to do that would be to use a combinator attack:

https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=combinator_attack

hashcat –m 0 –a 1 my.hash mywordlist.txt

Lazy and quick answer, so not speed optimised. If the options are not that many, you can simply create a custom word list and run a combination attack with the word list. All combinations of all words on each line will be tried, starting with the fewest combinations (e.g. first 1 words, combinations of 2 words, combinations of 3 words etc.)
If there are to many options, you can divide the first and second part over two word lists, see second link:

#### Below the content of mywordlist.txt

ja

jaa

jaaa

jaaaa

jaaaaa
.... (meaning if you need more, add more repetitions type them here, this is not code or something)

d

dd

ddd

dddd

ddddd
.... (meaning if you need more, add more repetitions type them here, this is not code or something)

e

ee

eee

eeee

eeeee

!

!!

!!!

!!!!

!!!!!