Hashcat two separators - Other Questions
Hello,

Is there any way to import UserID:Email:Hash in hashcat without removing user id? Because that file is huge it will take time... Also would it go any faster if i crack just hashes, not email:hash? And today i bought GTX 1080 and i was going to crack IPB (2811) and it was going pretty slow. Did i done something wrong? I'm using command

cudahashcat64.exe -a 0 -m 2811 --username HashedFIle.txt -o output.txt D:\Passwords

Should i use add something more? I was hoping it will go way faster, my friend with TITAN X have it unhashing fast as hell Tongue
Looks like there's more than one question here.

A) You'll have to trim out the email, or replace the first colon with a different character (so that hashcat will treat the entire string as the "username"

B) Post an error and we can help troubleshoot further.
~
There's are difference between your card and the Titan X, but it's no so much. The things that really creates a difference is the number of unique salts. That means if you compare the GPU, you also need to use the same hashlist with the same number of hashes in it.
(06-29-2016, 09:52 PM)tiren1337 Wrote: Hello,

Is there any way to import UserID:Email:Hash in hashcat without removing user id? Because that file is huge it will take time... Also would it go any faster if i crack just hashes, not email:hash? And today i bought GTX 1080 and i was going to crack IPB (2811) and it was going pretty slow. Did i done something wrong? I'm using command

cudahashcat64.exe -a 0 -m 2811 --username HashedFIle.txt -o output.txt D:\Passwords

Should i use add something more? I was hoping it will go way faster, my friend with TITAN X have it unhashing fast as hell Tongue

something like this:

cut -d: -f1,3- < hashfile > hashfile.out
then run hashcat --username -m blah [insert rest of command line here] hashfile.out