I'm thinking of something along these lines:

7 slot pci-e motherboard
intel i3 cpu
7 gpus rtx 2080
32 gb ddr4 ram
ssd hard drive

Cost will be around 10,000

What do you think?
For this money i wouldn‘t buy 2080‘s,...better 5 or 6 2080ti‘s, and a better CPU.

Btw. i‘m using a 970 Evo Plus for my Windows swap file.
The best way to calcute your RAm is to add the RAM of all GPUs,..so you will see you need a lot of RAM...a larger SWAP-File on a really fast NVMe is a good way to safe the miney and spend it into good power supply an perhabs on more GPU
+1 for 2080ti‘s
Would a better CPU make decryption faster?
This sounds more like a mining build to me. I also don't get, how you are counting up to 10.000 $/€ with these kinds of components. 2080's are around 700 bucks, so you are at roughly 5k for your GPUs. Some i3 is 100 at most, 32 GBs of RAM go for roughly 130, a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB SSD will cost about 220. So you have 4.5k of your money left for chassis, PSU and mobo. Does not really make sense IMO.

Would be nice to know if you want something rack-mountable or an open frame, so we could give better advice.
It depends on what you want to crack.
On some algos it‘s as fast, or faster than a rtx2080ti, for much less money.

Somewhere i red that min. Is 1-2 Cores for your OS an 1 physical Core for each GPU.
You should roughly have ram=vram and go with one cpu core per gpu (this is optional but you don't need to save $100 on the CPU). Some midrange Ryzen would work nicely.
kk thanks for all your replies

Should I get a 1500 watt PSU considering the amount of GPUs?
at least two of them,..
If you want something serious, go for a Asus WS X299 SAGE (https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/WS-X299-SAGE/) and with something like a i9 10900X.

Yes this combo alone costs around 1.2k, but it gives you the option to run ALL 7 GPUs with at least PCIe 3.0 x8. It also has 7 physical PCIe x16 slots, which means you can use x16 ribbon risers. This is quite nice, if you want to build it into an open frame.