Password Decoration Rule
#25
I am sorry about taking up your time with this atom but I want to make sure I update the wiki correctly and your answers have just made me more confused ! Big Grin

From what you have said here it seems to me that oclhashcat-plus can indeed use >10 functions per rule line except for fast algorithms.

I think you also say that hashcat can use >10 functions per rule line, perhaps on all algorithms as it is CPU based ?

Is there a limit at all on hashcat ?

To save you time I have included all the algorithms in the code box. I wonder if you could copy and paste the algorithms that have the 10 function restriction in oclhashcat-plus and identify them as such.

I will assume the algorithms not selected will have no rule function limitation.

I will then tidy it up and write it out in full on the wiki. I just don't want to post incorrect information.

Code:
MD5 md5($pass.$salt) md5($salt.$pass) md5(unicode($pass).$salt) md5($salt.unicode($pass)) SHA1 sha1($pass.$salt) sha1($salt.$pass) sha1(unicode($pass).$salt) sha1($salt.unicode($pass)) MySQL phpass, MD5(Wordpress), MD5(phpBB3) md5crypt, MD5(Unix), FreeBSD MD5, Cisco-IOS MD5 MD4 NTLM Domain Cached Credentials, mscash SHA256 sha256($pass.$salt) sha256($salt.$pass) descrypt, DES(Unix), Traditional DES md5apr1, MD5(APR), Apache MD5 SHA512 sha512($pass.$salt) sha512($salt.$pass) sha512crypt, SHA512(Unix) Domain Cached Credentials2, mscash2 Cisco-PIX MD5 WPA/WPA2 Double MD5 LM Oracle 7-10g, DES(Oracle) bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) SHA-3(Keccak) * Specific hash types: Joomla osCommerce, xt:Commerce nsldap, SHA-1(Base64), Netscape LDAP SHA nsldaps, SSHA-1(Base64), Netscape LDAP SSHA Oracle 11g SMF > v1.1 OSX v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 MSSQL(2000) MSSQL(2005) EPiServer 6.x OSX v10.7 vBulletin < v3.8.5 vBulletin > v3.8.5 IPB2+, MyBB1.2+

Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 06-07-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by atom - 06-08-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 06-08-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by atom - 06-08-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 06-08-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by eljolot - 01-13-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-13-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-13-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by eljolot - 01-13-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by eljolot - 01-13-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Kuci - 01-13-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-14-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by thebergh - 01-14-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Rolf - 01-19-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-19-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Waffle - 01-19-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-19-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by forumhero - 01-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by atom - 01-25-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-25-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by atom - 01-25-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-25-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by atom - 01-25-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: Password Decoration Rule - by Hash-IT - 01-25-2013, 03:02 PM