Huawei Safebox
#5
(08-23-2025, 09:39 AM)buka Wrote:
(07-28-2025, 06:52 PM)Bielecki Wrote:
(09-20-2024, 04:57 PM)buka Wrote: I recently recovered two passwords from two "Safes" from an old Huawei Honor 6X after much reverse engineering.

Hi, would you mind sharing your experience? 

I have a backup of the safe with a lost password from a Huawei P10 Lite. I still have the device, but it has been already factory reset - still recognises the safe though. I've pulled the apk, decompiled it and found some clues about db structure and encryption methods, but as I'm more of a sysadmin than a programmer, I've got pretty stuck while applying that knowledge to hashcat.

Thanks in advance
It has nothing to do with hashcat. Hashcat doesn't support this. What's your DB structure? Did you get msb.db at all?

Yes, I have a full safebox, including files and msb.db. DB structure goes like this (column,comment (mine)):
Code:
_id,MyInfo wt,workType wf1,workInfo1 wf2,workInfo2 wf3,workInfo3 qd,qtId First question ID (100 if custom) st,salt (?) ct,createTime cp,createrType cd,createrId op,originPos (?) al,Safe name (alias) ut,userId cq,First question in cleartext (null if not custom) awt,? es1,encryptSalt1 es2,encryptSalt2 qd2,qtId2 Second question ID (100 if custom) cq2,Second question in cleartext (null if not custom) qt,qt (?)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Huawei Safebox - by dekao - 02-17-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 09-20-2024, 04:57 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by Bielecki - 07-28-2025, 06:52 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 08-23-2025, 09:39 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by Bielecki - 08-25-2025, 11:01 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 08-26-2025, 02:23 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by Bielecki - 09-04-2025, 11:43 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 09-05-2025, 03:36 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 08-26-2025, 03:24 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 09-05-2025, 05:25 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by Bielecki - 09-05-2025, 12:35 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 09-07-2025, 03:17 AM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by Bielecki - 09-07-2025, 08:20 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by buka - 09-09-2025, 04:42 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by Bielecki - 09-17-2025, 04:47 PM
RE: Huawei Safebox - by phon31x - 07-19-2026, 05:50 PM