XFX ATI HD 5870 Radeon graphics card 1gb, AMD, PCI-e.
(03-28-2018, 09:42 PM)tacohashcat Wrote: The 1050Ti will work fine with windows 7, since driver support is there. There are no 6 or 8 pin power connectors on most of the 1050Tis, but I have seen some with dual fan setup and a 6 pin cable. So if you have no 6 or 8 pin cables, choose wisely.

The only thing I am not certain of is that with your mobo being a gen2 pci-e, is the power output of the slot different than gen3. I know the 1050Ti is rated at 75w, so if your motherboard can support that much power, I would go that route. Newer technology, lower power consumption.

If your version of windows 7 is 64 bit, might want to look into adding more ram too. But ddr2 (iirc) may be hard to find.

Thanks for the info,

Iv gone n bought a cheap-o for £12

radeon HD 5770 1gig GDDR5

Iv seen a few threads about this same card running in hashcat with benchmarks, So im hoping that i will manage to get the same results.

https://hashcat.net/forum/archive/index....-4521.html

I might upgrade my RAM to 4gig or 8gig just to be on safe side.

The power consumption is 175watt

My pc is  460watt

So it wont have any problems there.

i here drivers can be a little fussy with the newer hashcat versions, but there is a way around it as described in one of the forums.

The reason i got this card is because iv got nothing to loose for £12

And other people have run the same card under simlar specs as my pc.

Iv also seen on Youtube a video running the same card on windows 10 in a very low spec pc. 

So my specs are looking ok for this card, Plus the card is the same age as my Pc, So its hould be ok, 

iv calculated the h/s at 

342 billion a day...

2 mil a minute

39500 hash/s 

http://crackingservice.com/v2/?q=benchmarks

So fingers crossed, everything will be ok as long as i can get the drivers.

But if anybody see's any issues, let me know..

cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XFX ATI HD 5870 Radeon graphics card 1gb, AMD, PCI-e. - by mysterdee888 - 03-29-2018, 12:29 AM