No duplicated characters when cracking wpa2 password
Question 
Hello,
i have search across the forum but i don't find a precise answer on that question. ( i appologize in advance for my bad english)

I try to crack an hccpax file with hashcat but it seems i need to use maskprocessor because the options i want to use are not available with hashcat single.

More precisely, the password to crack is exactly 8 characters long, only uppercase and letters and shouldn't contain more that 2 same letters consecutively. Futhermore, it shouldn't contain more that 4 times the same letter in the word.

Just like this one: https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-7836.ht...duplicated

So i have seen that there were two interessings commands with mp:

-q 2
-r 4

But i don't know how to associate them with hashcat.
I am on windows 10 and i tried to use

Code:
cd C:\Users\Me\Downloads\maskprocessor-0.73\maskprocessor-0.73
mp64 -q 2 -r 4 ?u?u?u?u?u?u?u?u | cd C:\Users\Me\Downloads\hashcat-4.2.1\ && hashcat64.exe -m 2500 -a 3 C:\Users\Me\Downloads\hashcat-4.2.1\handshakes\01.hccapx

But nothing appear when i enter this command.
Maybe i should use a mask file with hashcat ?
But if i understood correctly there aren't the "-q" and "-r" options with hashcat only ?! So i have to use mp but i am not even capable to enter a correct command
:/
So if anyone here would have the kindness to help me a little or even give me the correct command i would be very gratefull Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
No duplicated characters when cracking wpa2 password - by Trymybest - 09-28-2018, 09:27 PM